Exclusive Course: Child CPR & Choking
Share the gift of saving lives with family and loved ones on a Saturday afternoon! This is absolutely critical as when the unfortunate event occurs, the victim may suffer brain damage after 4 minutes without first-aid care. Intervention from first responders even before the paramedics arrive saves lives is a priority skill for each individual to attain.
Topics covered during this 2-hour session include:-
- Infant & Child CPR (including hand-on practical)
- Infant & Child Conscious/Unconscious Choking (including hand-on practical)
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator ( AED)
- What to do during Common Child Emergencies such as
- Fracture/ Dislocation/ Sprain/ Head Injuries
- Epitaxis (Serious Nose Bleeds)
- Asthma Vs Whooping Cough
- Household First Aid Kit
This session is from 4.00 pm to 6.00pm.
Do arrive around fifteen minutes early to mingle with fellow early-birds.
* Workshop fee is $10/- per person. Minimum 5 people to start. *
** Register before 25 April to avoid disappointment. **
For further clarifications or queries, feel free to contact
Thomas @ 9145-0753.
“There are no strangers in this world, only friends we haven't met" -- Manan Mehta
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Space @ MI, #B2-21, The Promenade
RSVP SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- 183 Jln Pelikat, Singapore 537643 Singapore
MultiPreneur International129 Followers